Conor McGregor and his family recently welcomed another little one to the world!
The MMA fighter announced that “The McGregor Clan is now a family of 5. Healthy baby boy delivered!”
Congrats to the McGregor clan!
“Baby and Mammy Wonder Woman are doing great! God, I thank you for everything you give to me and my family in this world,” McGregor said in the Instagram post. “My new born son, Rían McGregor”.
Speaking of ‘Wonder Woman’, the proud father and his fiancé, Dee Devlin, also celebrated his son, Conor Jr.’s, fourth birthday in a superhero-themed party.
Conor, Jr. and Rían now have birthday’s close together in May. With the looks of Conor, Jr.’s birthday party, it looks like the McGregor family may have some epic birthday parties in the month of May.
Little Rían was their much-anticipated baby boy this year as Conor announced the pregnancy in December with family was wearing matching Christmas clothes.
“Happy Christmas everyone, from my family to yours. So much to look forward to in 2021,” McGregor said in that post.
That baby is now here!
- “Huge Congratulations to you, Dee and family,” Owen Roddy commented on Conor’s post.
- “Congrats to you and @deedevlin1. Another champ in the making!” Cathal Pendred said.
- “Congratulations, my friend!” Jon Anik said. “Party of 5.”
- “What a post to wake up to Congratulations Conor & Dee and babies,” Marcus Deegan said.
- “Massive congratulations to you and the rest of the clan,” Paddy ‘The Hooligan’ Holohan commented.
And so many people are happy for Conor, Dee, and their family.
At The Buzzer, or ATB is the place for those who love sports, life, family, community, and so much more. We are far from the run-of-the-mill 24/7 sports news websites. We not only bring you what’s happening in the world of sports in terms of trades and breaking news, but we also bring you the news that goes on behind the scenes, like big life moments, and so much more. So take a minute and read one of our articles, we promise you won't regret it.