The Future Mrs. Mahomes Announces Patrick And Brittany Have A Wedding Date And Venue!
What time is it?
For Patrick Mahomes and his fiancé Brittany Matthews:
“It’s wedding planning time👰🏼♀️,” Matthews announced in an Instagram post.
“We have a date & place wahoooooo🥂…” Matthews said.
When is that date? Well, it’ll at least be in “#2022” as Matthews included in the post.
And the 2020 Super Bowl MVP is excited to get married!
“❤️❤️❤️,” Mahomes commented on his fiancé’s post.
Mahomes and Matthews recently became parents, welcoming “Sterling Skye Mahomes” to the world as the couple announced her birthday was February 20. Now, at the start of March, the plans are in place to welcome the Mahomes union to the world as Mr. and Mrs. Patrick Mahomes!
Congrats Patrick and Brittany!
- “AAHHHHHH✨💕🙌🏻 you guys never miss a beat!” @moving_with_miranda commented on Matthews’ post. “On to the next🎉 so many exciting things coming your WAYYYYY #makingaMahomes #marryingMahomes I’ll be brainstorming over here😁🧠”.
- “🖤🖤🖤🖤,” LaTroy Hawkins said.
- “Sterling will be an adorable flower girl!😍” @donna.stone.102 commented.
- “So exciting!!!” @casse_v said. “Congratulations!! My word of advice, enjoy every moment of the planning! If you start to stress just stop and take a moment. This is such a fun time in your life! ❤️”
- 1 The Future Mrs. Mahomes Announces Patrick And Brittany Have A Wedding Date And Venue!
- 2 “It’s wedding planning time👰🏼♀️,” Matthews announced in an Instagram post.
- 3 “We have a date & place wahoooooo🥂…” Matthews said.
- 4 “❤️❤️❤️,” Mahomes commented on his fiancé’s post.
- 5 Congrats Patrick and Brittany!
At The Buzzer, or ATB is the place for those who love sports, life, family, community, and so much more. We are far from the run-of-the-mill 24/7 sports news websites. We not only bring you what’s happening in the world of sports in terms of trades and breaking news, but we also bring you the news that goes on behind the scenes, like big life moments, and so much more. So take a minute and read one of our articles, we promise you won't regret it.