Ndamukong Suh is a force to be reckoned with on an NFL field as a Super Bowl champion and one of the best defensive lineman in the game. Off the field, you better recognize his game as a scholar, an intellectual, a husband, a family man, his friendship with Warren Buffett, and now a father!
The Suh’s have now doubled the size of their family.
Ladies and gentlemen, meet the Suh twins:
Ndamukong announced his children’s names and how much they weigh on Instagram:
Kingston enters the world at: 7lb 8oz
Khari at: 7lb 12 oz
Twinning! Ndamukong’s wife, Katya, also proudly posted the announcement of their twins. Twinning-type posts, fittingly, with her husband.
Welcome to this world, Kingston & Khari!
Also: quick shout out to this moment with Ndamukong and Katya on the field after the Super Bowl. For Ndamukong, he said in the Instagram post: “I’ve only been a champion with this beautiful woman in my life.”
Now, the Suh’s are now a championhsip-caliber family of four. Just as Ndamukong said in a previous Instagram post: “We’re adding not one, but TWO new team members to our starting lineup!”
So many people, including us At The Buzzer, are excited and cheering on the Suh’s in this incredible next chapter of their lives.
- “Congrats bro 🙏🏽,” Suh’s teammate, Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans commented on Suh’s post.
- “Yes sir,” Matt Barnes, who also has twins, commented.
- “Amazing brother,” Kevin Love said. “Congrats!!!”
- “Congrats bruh 💪🏿,” Mike Thomas said.
- “What a blessing 🙌,” Damien Williams commented.
- “Amazing!!!!” Jessica Goldman Srebnick said. “Congrats!! Wishing your growing family much love and health ❤️❤️
- “Congrats bro,” Josh Bostic said. “Welcome to fatherhood ✊🏾.”
At The Buzzer, or ATB is the place for those who love sports, life, family, community, and so much more. We are far from the run-of-the-mill 24/7 sports news websites. We not only bring you what’s happening in the world of sports in terms of trades and breaking news, but we also bring you the news that goes on behind the scenes, like big life moments, and so much more. So take a minute and read one of our articles, we promise you won't regret it.